What will the spread be against the Pats?

IndyJay1234

I'd go with a sucker-bet 8.

40551[/snapback]

Yep, Pats will be leading 17 - 3 with 1:40 to go, Bills will score on a 4th and 28, and the blind faithers will a see a rose-colored dawn breaking over the stadium.

Pats -7.5 seems about right but I bet its just a little lower. Bad as our offense is our defense kicks ass. New England really has not looked that sharp yet. I have alot of respect for New England but they are very vulnerable right now. No way do the Patsies score 20 on us and I bet they score much fewer. We cant score but we will cover-Buffalo and the Under. Hell that is the best bet all year...well at least until we replace Drew

you mean Pats -5. I think it will go down to 4 or 4.5 by game.

LOL hell yeah I mean -5! I have been partying all afternoon- my bad. Pats +5 HAHA! We will have a hell of a time scoring 5 points. Our pattern is we get in the red zone 5 times. Penaltys take us out of FG range 1 out of 5. Drews sacks take us out of FG range 1 out of 5. Drews INT gives away possession 1 out of 5. Travis or Drews fumbles give away possession 1 out of 5. Lindell misses the FG 1 out of 5. Once every five trips we get a TD. Not too much of a exaggeration. That being said I think the Pats are very vulnerable and we have a decent shot at winning and we will definately cover. If we don't win our team is in some serious trouble