Way OT - If you were a civilian contractor

Grenade. If I'm going down, I'd make sure to take all of those mf'ers with me. :o

40927[/snapback]

What I don't get is, why not fight back? In some of the videos, their hands were free to hold up IDs. Why not try to grab a gun and see how much damage you can do? Instead they sat there and endured what must be a very painful death, and I for one, wouldn't want my death to be propaganda. You think they're going to release tape that shows one of their guys getting hit alongside the face? Might get shot, but what're they going to do, cut your head off?

NEVER GIVE UP.

What I don't get is, why not fight back? In some of the videos, their hands were free to hold up IDs. Why not try to grab a gun and see how much damage you can do? Instead they sat there and endured what must be a very painful death, and I for one, wouldn't want my death to be propaganda. You think they're going to release tape that shows one of their guys getting hit alongside the face? Might get shot, but what're they going to do, cut your head off?

NEVER GIVE UP.

41086[/snapback]

Exactly. But even sooner. When you realize they are abducting you, fight them to the death, then and there. It will require being mentally prepared.

Exactly.  But even sooner.  When you realize they are abducting you, fight them to the death, then and there.  It will require being mentally prepared.

41141[/snapback]

Well, yeah, I thought I had that point in there but it wasn't.... That too. You think some of them would have learned.

Barring leaving the country and letting happen what's going to happen anyway be it next week or in 50 years, namely destruction, chaos and an "Islamic democracy," contractors should be given a few grenades they have on them at all times. Maybe these asssshats wearing bedsheets on their heads would think twice.

NEVER GIVE UP.

41086[/snapback]

They drug them.

It is specifically prohibited in most of the contracts, KBR comes to mind, that contractors are not permitted to be armed, unless specifically providing security services. Insurance and legal reasons.

Some apparantly actually abide by it.