I bet the "inside source" is TD...

Toledo Bill

Think about it... MM is TD's buddy. He is probably still communicating with him. They are both probably speaking poorly about the Bills. TD calls his ballwasher... Mort. Mort biasedly reports the news including the comment... "Nothing the Bills have done the past week makes much sense". I am very disappointed in Mort and his clandestine partner...TD.

Think about it... MM is TD's buddy. He is probably still communicating with him. They are both probably speaking poorly about the Bills. TD calls his ballwasher... Mort. Mort biasedly reports the news including the comment... "Nothing the Bills have done the past week makes much sense". I am very disappointed in Mort and his clandestine partner...TD.

563666[/snapback]

Or it could simply be that nothing the Bills have done this past week has made much sense...

nothing espn has done in recent memory makes much sense either..............if mort is smarter than mr wilson then let him go buy his own franchise and muck it up with his choice for general manager..........otherwise he's got an opinion like everyone else