Bills Press Conference Friday at 11am

Mark VI

Bet you are wrong.  You may have been right with MM around, but not if we bring in someone with some talent.  The promise of a new season filled with new (competent) coaches, a high first round draft pick and 4 picks on day 1, along with some great camp reports will have the seats filling up again.

563594[/snapback]

Even with so many "lows" for this franchise over the years, this current situation is starting to take on some startling aspects...

Competentcy and "Buffalo Bills" are becoming oxymoronic concepts. :blink:

The promise of a new season filled with new (competent) coaches, a high first round draft pick and 4 picks on day 1, along with some great camp reports will have the seats filling up again.

563594[/snapback]

Isn't that called the Donahoe Blueprint?

;-)

Chris Mortensen reported the Mularkey did resign today and that Ralph and Marv called this meeting todday to change his mind. Let me go he sucks anyway. Press conference tomorrow at 11am.

563646[/snapback]

Knowing how this team loves to give its fans hope only to dash it at the last second it wouldn't surprise me if they called the press conference to let the fans know that Mularkey is staying. :blink:

Note: I have no clue what the pirate emoticon means but I've always wanted to use it.

I'm not sure how much he'd have grown with the strictures now in place-- he led under TD's hand for two years, and now seemed to be demured to Ralph and Levy's...

I liked Mike, I didn't like his handle on this last season, but was willing to see how a structural change might influence him or his style of coaching. Whatever the case, at this point a wholesale change seems more in order, and more honest. Mularkey was conceding his coaches and seemed a bystander in the restructuring of his staff. Bringing in a new head coach without loyalty or investment in those who've been displaced, without ambivalence, might bring some solidarity to what's to come.