Mularkey quitting is unacceptable behavior

I can't believe the guy would quit because of the criticism. If he had any stones, you'd think he'd stay and get the job done. Unless there is some tampering going on somewhere, and he ends up on another team...his quitting just about bakes his future as a head coach.

I cannot believe that Wilson and Levy would talk somebody into staying as coach of the Bills. You're either a Bill, or you're not.

And I think about how this team folded late in games, and got rolled over by Oakland and others. You can't be a quitter and be part of this team.

They say quitters never win. Well, they never lose either. They just quit. Maybe he's quitting because he cannot take the responsibility of another losing season. Maybe he realizes he cannot lead these men to victory.

I can't believe the guy would quit because of the criticism.  If he had any stones, you'd think he'd stay and get the job done.  Unless there is some tampering going on somewhere, and he ends up on another team...his quitting just about bakes his future as a head coach.

I cannot believe that Wilson and Levy would talk somebody into staying as coach of the Bills.  You're either a Bill, or you're not. 

And I think about how this team folded late in games, and got rolled over by Oakland and others.  You can't be a quitter and be part of this team. 

They say quitters never win.  Well, they never lose either.  They just quit.  Maybe he's quitting because he cannot take the responsibility of another losing season.  Maybe he realizes he cannot lead these men to victory.

563546[/snapback]

yeah i know ..................rehab is for quitters!