Hall of Fame System

BuckeyeBill

First and foremost... I want to say congratulations to RB #34 Thurman Thomas who undoubtably will be selected into the Hall of Fame in February.

But that's not my point. I am questioning the entire system for election. This is a question too... if you know the answer, please enlighten me.

How many years is a person eligable for induction into the Hall of Fame. Is it FOREVER? Will Andre's name be nominated again and again and again and again, even after he dies until he's inducted or people stop being persistent?

In fact, how are people nominated?

In my ignorance... (and yes I know I'm ignorant here), I have to believe that the system is flawed. There should be a set limit of nominations (and not being elected). I don't want to be an old man and hear Andre Reed being again nominated for induction... even though I respect all he did for Buffalo.

Another thought... if the Bills had won just one Superbowl, is there any doubt that he would indeed be inducted?

First and foremost... I want to say congratulations to RB #34 Thurman Thomas who undoubtably will be selected into the Hall of Fame in February.

But that's not my point.  I am questioning the entire system for election.  This is a question too... if you know the answer, please enlighten me. 

How many years is a person eligable for induction into the Hall of Fame.  Is it FOREVER?  Will Andre's name be nominated again and again and again and again, even after he dies until he's inducted or people stop being persistent?

In fact, how are people nominated?

In my ignorance... (and yes I know I'm ignorant here), I have to believe that the system is flawed.  There should be a set limit of nominations (and not being elected).  I don't want to be an old man and hear Andre Reed being again nominated for induction... even though I respect all he did for Buffalo.

Another thought... if the Bills had won just one Superbowl, is there any doubt that he would indeed be inducted?

563086[/snapback]

Click here to answer your question