I think we should get Clark Kent as QB

Fezmid

The guy has a canon for an arm and has better accuracy than anyone who has ever played the game.  He would absolutely thrive in Buffalo, because he doesn't need an OL -- he can shed off potential sackers with ease, possibly even knocking them out of the game in the process!  His only weakness is Kryptonite (aka: meteor rock), but that would be illegal to carry onto the field of play, so we should be safe there.

In addition, he can occasionally play on defense where he'd be a tackling machine, making London Fletcher look a pee-wee player.

I don't see any downside to signing him!

CW

562148[/snapback]

He'd be a cancer to the team as the other players wouldn't be getting the ball since he'd be throwing it to himself. He wears glasses and who wants a geek on the team and he refuses to use his powers for evil. Definately not someone i would sign.

If we get Superman/Clark Kent for QB ........... could we draft the Flash in the second round as a Wide Reciever .................. he's pretty small ....... but he's fast as heck.

562663[/snapback]

No, he has major character issues from his youth. :flirt:

If we get Superman/Clark Kent for QB ........... could we draft the Flash in the second round as a Wide Reciever .................. he's pretty small ....... but he's fast as heck.

562663[/snapback]

Sigh, if we're going to get the Flash at WR and Superman at QB, I really think we should have the hulk on the line somewhere. Paticularly against the patriots. Ok, just for one play against the patriots. When he can pick up tom brady like a ragdoll and yell 'hulk smash!'

Sigh, if we're going to get the Flash at WR and Superman at QB, I really think we should have the hulk on the line somewhere.  Paticularly against the patriots.  Ok, just for one play against the patriots.  When he can pick up tom brady like a ragdoll and yell 'hulk smash!'

562791[/snapback]

Yeah, that'd be worth the 15 yard penalty. :flirt: