Just do it.

major

Keys to success:

Pick up Aaron Brooks as our QB (running QB who can groom Losman).

Cut Kelly Holcomb and make JP Losman the backup QB.

Draft Marcus Vick in 3rd - 5th round. Groom him if JP doesn't work out. Vick is a running QB as well.

Sign McGahee.

Go into free agency and buy some O-linemen and D-Linemen. I trust free agency more than the draft.

Make Sam Wyche the Offensive Coordinator.

Hire Jim Haslett as our Defensive Coordinator.

aaron brooks sucks and has proved it over several seasons now. and we will never ever ever see that !@#$ vick in a bills uniform while marv is the GM. and as far as free agency being the best way to rebuild the lines, i could not disagree more. i think the pats have proven that.

sam wyche will never be the OC here because his health will not permit it. and ralph still hates haslet from having to deal with his contract demands as a player; and if that did not !@#$ things up once and for all between haslet and the bills, i'd say his little trick of accusing kent hull of using roids did.

so in short, i have to conclude that your plan is terrible. i do give you credit for posting it, though. :unsure:

Keys to success:

Pick up Aaron Brooks as our QB (running QB who can groom Losman).

Cut Kelly Holcomb and make JP Losman the backup QB.

Draft Marcus Vick in 3rd - 5th round.  Groom him if JP doesn't work out.  Vick is a running QB as well.

Sign McGahee.

Go into free agency and buy some O-linemen and D-Linemen. I trust free agency more than the draft.

Make Sam Wyche the Offensive Coordinator.

Hire Jim Haslett as our Defensive Coordinator.

559215[/snapback]

i guess you didnt LISTEN to what marv levy was saying.................he is going to get HIGH CHARACTERguys in here....marcus vick just got thrown off his college team!he has been in trouble before as well.now he "is going pro" because he is a dumbass!he will get drafted and he will last about 3 seasons in football before he ends up in jail