"Our intention is not just to go to the Super Bowl

Levy said his goal was simple:

"Our inention is not just to go to the Super Bowl, but to win it - as quickly as possible."

I couldn't be happier with the moves this week. Call me an eternal optimist but Levy has the character, vision and determination not to fail.

He HAS unfinished business and coming back to Buffalo is a perfect and fitting place to accomplish those goals.

Mularkey will be fine. PLEASE surround him with the best OC/DC available.

Go BILLS.

I want to see what Mularky can do with a good OC and DC. I think he might be a decent coach cause they will make him look much better.

As for Marv, he is a very bright man and he knows what it takes for a successful team. I like the idea of getting character players instead of just the best skilled players. Its worked for NE.

An example would be. T.O. Some might argue that Terrell Owens is one of the best WR in the game right now, but the guys attitude just isn't right which can damage a team

I like that. No pussyfooting around with general improvements and solving this problem or that problem. Set forth the ultimate objective and then start the process toward getting there. When was the last time anyone on the bills actually said that was THE objective of the team?