If MM starts 0-3

bdelma

MM won't finish the 2006 year. The fans will be on his case from day one. He has zero chance to succeed here. He did call the plays on offense didn't he. And they SUCKED!

554101[/snapback]

Isn't that kinda like sayin', "if he fails, then he fails?" ...and then we get to say I toldja so?

Sounds like Defeatism to me.

Marv & Ralph have already done this stuff before, albeit in different, but consecutive years. In 1986 Marv's buddy Bill Polian was hired as GM, but didn't fire Hank Bullough until the team was into the season. The year before Marv got there, Ralph & the team hired Hank Bullough as a coach in waiting until they could fire Kay. I expect to see the next Bills' Head Coach as one of the two coordinators, getting himself familiarized with the personnel & evaluating whether JP has the goods as an NFL QB. As a result, the team will suck next year, Mularkey will be fired in mid-season & our coordinator will be promoted to Head Coach. If the new coach determines that JP is not an NFL QB, then we will either draft a QB or trade/sign one. I think Holcomb will start, probably the entire season or until he gets hurt, because Marv in his WGR show has said many times that he supported Mularkey starting Holcomb because he believes you play the guy who gives you the best chance to win and you develop your players who are not ready in practice.

MM won't finish the 2006 year. The fans will be on his case from day one. He has zero chance to succeed here. He did call the plays on offense didn't he. And they SUCKED!

554101[/snapback]

I hate you

Marv & Ralph have already done this stuff before, albeit in different, but consecutive years.  In 1986 Marv's buddy Bill Polian was hired as GM, but didn't fire Hank Bullough until the team was into the season.  The year before Marv got there, Ralph & the team hired Hank Bullough as a coach in waiting until they could fire Kay.  I expect to see the next Bills' Head Coach as one of the two coordinators, getting himself familiarized with the personnel & evaluating whether JP has the goods as an NFL QB.  As a result, the team will suck next year, Mularkey will be fired in mid-season & our coordinator will be promoted to Head Coach.  If the new coach determines that JP is not an NFL QB, then we will either draft a QB or trade/sign one.  I think Holcomb will start, probably the entire season or until he gets hurt, because Marv in his WGR show has said many times that he supported Mularkey starting Holcomb because he believes you play the guy who gives you the best chance to win and you develop your players who are not ready in practice.

554180[/snapback]

well marv could just step down midseason if he really thinks mike is doing a bad job.kinda like having a safety valve on your team.marv will sit back a little asess the team and learn about coaching a little and if mike does ok no problem,but if mike falters and marv feels he can coach ,he will step right in .that seems to make alot of sense.go bills in'06 and welcome home marv!