The Buffalo Bills will not make the 2006 playoffs.

IowaBills

I think we can solve the huge problems on the offensive line this year with a draft committed to getting a minimum of a left offensive tackle, a quality gaurd, and the defensive line can be greatly improved (from bad to mediocre) with a good nose tackle. We should upgrade the tight end...but that's about as much as we'll be able to do this year. We just don't know the upside of Losman, and the jury is still out (although there are not insignificant negative opinions coming from the board) on McGahee. We should do what we can to keep Moulds. IF we keep Moulds and improve the lines and address the tight end (a pretty darn good draft and some good moves in free agency) we could be an okay team with a chance of significant improvement. Playoff team? I wish that could happen, but I'm not all that optimistic.

Oh really? Look at the 2005 Bills roster. Nobody on that offensive line deserves to be a starter, including Jason Peters. Nobody on the defensive line deserves to be a starter, except maybe Aaron Schobel. With TD going one for nine in the trenches (where the game is won or lost), you can't expect much.

553942[/snapback]

My new years wish for you is to gain a little objectivity. Exaggeration can be fun I know but it doesn't look good on you.