anyone remember the feeling they had

OnTheRocks

some of you might not have been around.....but i distinctly remember... this was way before the internet.

i lived in a rural area near Cooperstown. We would get blurbs in the newspaper about the Bills from time to time. I remember opening the newspaper and completely out of nowhere was this news story that the Bills had hired Knox. The story said something about him wanting to get as far away from Los Angeles as possible.

I remember having jumped for joy! Being so excited.

If Mularkey is dismissed. I can only hope to be stunned with great happiness as I was that day I had read the Bills hired Knox.

Sort of like finding out Vince Lombardi had come back to life just to coach the Bills.

If Mularkey is dismissed.  I can only hope to be stunned with great happiness as I was that day I had read the Bills hired Knox.

Sort of like finding out Vince Lombardi had come back to life just to coach the Bills.

553524[/snapback]

My brother-in-law works at the newstand in the Buffalo airport, he called earlier to say that Vince Lombardi had, in fact, walked right past him at the airport and said "Great day for a coaching change eh kid?"

That was Lombardi's CLONE--Sid-- and he's only coming to town to praise Brett Favre into one more season. Maybe he doesnt know he's in the wrong city or maybe, JUST MAYBE:

Brett Favre is our new GM!

Think of it, no one will EVER critcize him! Sid Lombardi, you're a genius!