What's with the reporters??

SilverNRed

Was it me or were the reporters a little obnoxious during the PC? Some jackass started asking a question before ol' Ralph was even done talking and ready to field questions. Then they're interrupting in the middle of responses.

This is friggin' Buffalo. We have like 10 media outlets. Everyone is going to get their chance to ask their question. This isn't NYC which has 300 media outlets and 10,000 reporters following a team like, say, the Yankees. Ralph should share his Prozac with the reporters. Calm down!

That was Sullivan that kept interupting Ralph, and Ralph called him out for it.

He said Sullivan is going to have a field day with all this and it was no wonder that he was in the front row.

He also hinted that it was Sullivan who had him thinking of 120mgs of the prozac.

That was Sullivan that kept interupting Ralph, and Ralph called him out for it.

He said Sullivan is going to have a field day with all this and it was no wonder that he was in the front row.

He also hinted that it was Sullivan who had him thinking of 120mgs of the prozac.

553213[/snapback]

I actually think the interrupting thing was directed at someone else - master of ceremonies and tennis player?

The 120mgs was a joke inreference to an earlier reference to going from 20 to 100. Sullivan asked if the earlier Prozac rant was serious or a joke - to which Ralph replied becuase of you its now 120

I actually think the interrupting thing was directed at someone else - master of ceremonies and tennis player?

The 120mgs was a joke inreference to an earlier reference to going from 20 to 100.  Sullivan asked if the earlier Prozac rant was serious or a joke - to which Ralph replied becuase of you its now 120

553221[/snapback]

This is exactly how I saw it, as well.