Is Empire boycotting the bills?

Charlie68

I just tuned in to ESR at 10:30 for some Bills coverage. first 20 minutes was Major league baseball, minor leuge Baseball and now hockey and Golf?

Day after a game is usually a game recap and videos of press conferences, etc of Bills game

Whats up Empire? - Since I live outside WNY, this is my only source to see Bills interviews, etc since they are not on local news here.

I just tuned in to ESR at 10:30 for some Bills coverage.  first 20 minutes was Major league baseball, minor leuge Baseball and now hockey and Golf?

Day after a game is usually a game recap and videos of press conferences, etc of Bills game

Whats up Empire?  - Since I live outside WNY, this is my only source to see Bills interviews, etc since they are not on local news here.

I hear Empires on it's last legs,,,,, :) I only hope it is not true,

I watched to the end - Nothing! - where is the Bills coverage? Who tunes into a local buffalo sports station to see Minnesota Twins v Chicago Whitesox hightlights? When the city's only professional team had a game the previous day?

This is irritating - the only reason I subscribe to the local sports package on direct tv is fo my 15 minutes a day of Bills news with usually a full program the day after the game.

Are they trying to snub the Bills, or do they truely feel that Buffalo sports fans tune to empire for national baseball highlights when ESPN news runs the same highlights 24 hrs a day.

sorry for the rant

What, you mean ESR, the Entirely Sabres Network?

I guess it's unfortunate for us out-of-towners that they're in such poor shape financially.

Granted, I have a very biased perspective, but I would think that the out-of-town market for Bills news that they capture is far greater than local interest in say girls high school lacrosse and this is what they should try to concentrate on both in contentl & advertising.