Any fans of rock band House of Freaks?

bflo83

Don't know if any posters are fans of the late 80's/early 90's band House of Freaks. They were always a favorite of mine - I was shocked to read today that the band's founder/guitarist was murdered along with his wife and two young daughters on New Years Day:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/379756p-322383c.html

I was lucky enough to meet Bryan a long time ago - you couldn't imagine a nicer guy. Totally unpretentious and down to earth and a great songwriter to boot. It truly is a f*cked up world. B-)

This whole Harvey family murder has really torn up this town. Although Richmond has never known as being one of the safest cities, this murder of two parents and two very young children is really troubling. The same day a father and his daughter were killed in what appears to be unrelated. Very sad day these families that seemed to have touched a lot of people.

i have a feeling this story is going to take on a more gruesome twist. I have no information, just a gut feeling that something very ugly is going to be discovered. It is truly sad though

This whole Harvey family murder has really torn up this town.  Although Richmond has never known as being one of the safest cities, this murder of two parents and two very young children is really troubling.  The same day a father and his daughter were killed in what appears to be unrelated.  Very sad day these families that seemed to have touched a lot of people.

551957[/snapback]

It almost has too! Something very strange about a multiple murder, appearently nothing taken from the house and the early reports had them all bound. Yesterdays paper had one of the children retuning home about ten, and mom came up from the basement (were they all were found dead) to greet the child and she appeared "ashen", she was short and claimed to not be feeling very good. This has all the makings of a Patricia Cornwell novel.