Rochester Raiders semi-pro team signs.....

That's right! On the inside page of the Sports cover of the D&C, there's a report stating that former Super Bowl MVP and Washington Redskin's QB Mark Rypien has signed a one-game deal with the new Rochester Raiders football team.

I can't wait! I'm gonna be there in the bingo hall..... er! arena front row in my Rypien Rochester jersey screaming my head off!

:blink:

That's right! On the inside page of the cover of the D&C, there's a report stating that former Super Bowl MVP and Washington Redskin's QB Mark Rypien has signed a one-game deal with the new Rochester Raiders football team.

I can't wait! I'm gonna be there in the bingo hall..... er! arena front row in my Rypien Rochester jersey screaming my head off!

:blink:

548631[/snapback]

I hope you get good mileage out of your Rypien jersey, because the way I see it, it wouldn't be too far fethed to find you two years from now in your Losman Rochester jersey screaming your head off, while we scream for Rypien to QB the Bills (not that I like the guy, I despise him, but he's twice the QB that Holcomb or Losman will ever be)