Another American Beheaded in Iraq

Thailog80

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well John Kerry, would you like to fight a kindler gentler war on these terrorists?

A more sensitive war on terror? Maybe have them over for a cup'O chowda?

I'm numb after watching that.

39175[/snapback]

You are right on the other hand Bush is also a wimp but Kerry makes him look good.

I really believe we are being played for fools. Cant find Bin Laden ,yea right , El Sadr ,yea right, and Zawhili or whatever.gimme a break if we really cant find hese guys the the CIA should be fired military intelligence should be fired , and finally Bush should resign .The citizens (most) of our country want retribution for 9/11 and acts like the beheadings.Bush wants this to continue and so does Kerry because they would have a good of revolution right here and it would not involve scuzlims.

Hey, war is hell. So a civilian gets killed. Big deal. Lots of them are getting killed.

Today I had lunch with a woman I just met whose son is in Iraq. He was shot. The injury was just a flesh wound, they patched him up and sent him on his way. He was three feet from an artillery shell when it exploded, embedding shrapnel everywhere but his face (which he buried). His third injury was getting shot again. He's sort of a mess and deaf in one ear, but he's still there.

He does the door-to-door thing looking for insurgents, kicking in doors and getting shot at.

He dropped out of college on 9/12 to enlist and now wonders why.

War is hell. You want war, stop bitching about the casualties.

Hey, war is hell.  So a civilian gets killed.  Big deal.  Lots of them are getting killed.

Today I had lunch with a woman I just met whose son is in Iraq.  He was shot.  The injury was just a flesh wound, they patched him up and sent him on his way.  He was three feet from an artillery shell when it exploded, embedding shrapnel everywhere but his face (which he buried).  He's sort of a mess and deaf in one ear, but he's still there. 

He does the door-to-door thing looking for insurgents, kicking in doors and getting shot at.

He dropped out of college on 9/12 to enlist and now wonders why.

War is hell.  You want war, stop bitching about the casualties.

40775[/snapback]

Did you tell that woman to stop bitching?

Get your Burka out and keep you mouth closed thats what you will get under Islam. Get back in the kitchen and bake cookies.

To win a war you kill more of them then they kill of you.

Bush is a wimp and Kerry is a bigger wimp :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: