Losman

Can we get him a system similar to that of the broncos.  It seems like it would be a perfect fit.  Mobile athletic qb who can lean on the run game and make the deep throws occasionaly while limiting the brain farts.

546399[/snapback]

Because we are a smashmouth rushing offense.... :w00t:

From today's Buffalo News:

"In the nine games that J.P. Losman has played quarterback, the Bills have averaged 220 yards a game. In the six games Kelly Holcomb has played, the Bills have averaged 301 yards a game. "

"I think we've come across some situations with defenses attempting to do what they can to stop the run and put he ball in a young quarterback's hands and make him win games."

I've said it all year. JP is not experienced enough to have respect from our opponents and he wasn't good enough to gain his experience on the fly. He might be a guy that takes 2, 3 or 4 years to get it right. In the meantime the Bills aren't going to be able to eat some losses while the kid grows despite the fact many posters here criticize management for not allowing the kid to play. Yours and my job don't depend on victories. The NFL is all about winning NOW.

Thank you for that very intelligent 1st post...look forward to seeing many more

546426[/snapback]

yours didnt make much sense.....why did you use "because"?...he was asking why....

looking forward to seeing less of your responses