I posted this on August 3rd...

Kipers Hair

I posted the observation below in August after watching one camp...after reviewing - the only thing missed was that Fletcher would be having a bad year.  Other than that - scrwe the bankwagoneers and blind mice following the Pied Donohoe...

Camp Observations -

I got a good look at Roscoe yesterday, I can't see how a guy that size will be able to survive in the NFL. Catching patterns in the middle at camp is one thing, but doing under fire is another. If he wants to be a real receiver - he might want to join the Hamilton Ti-Cats.

Losman is a real concern hanging onto the ball. Seems like he's thinking way too much, not playing football. Maybe it would have been in our best interests to keep Bledsoe one more year to help groom JP

For you fantasy guys, you might want to rethink spending a high pick on McGahee - unless you get points for chip blocks on rushing ends, I am not sure how many points he's going to get you. Losing Jonus will be felt.

Really miss big Pat in the middle, the choices to replace him are obviously high motor guys with little skill. Works well at Boise State, but not in the NFL. His loss is going to cost Fletcher a good 30 tackles as you can't run guys down with a guard in your grill.

I'll report more as I spend more time at camp.

545799[/snapback]

I knew letting DB would be a mistake and letting the rook take over. If it had been Kelly from the start we might have 3 or 4 more wins.

My only concern was run and pass blocking. LMAO. Boy was I wrong on that one! :w00t:

Oh man, you are a cruel one!    I'm sure all of us have posts we'd rather not have brought back to haunt us....best to end this game right here. :w00t:

546054[/snapback]

Oh, you are there, on page 4... I didn't mean to single you out, I was just patting myself on the back! :doh: