Some questions about Jim Kelly

HeyRick

I noticed Jim Kelly on the Bill's sideline this year, does he attend games regularly? What are the chances of Jim getting involved with the organization? I always thought he would make a great coach at some level given his ability to call the plays in the no huddle era. I think Jim could read defenses with the best of them. Maybe he could take over for Sam Wyche when he retires. Man do I miss the 90s, especially these days.

I noticed Jim Kelly on the Bill's sideline this year, does he attend games regularly? What are the chances of Jim getting involved with the organization? I always thought he would make a great coach at some level given his ability to call the plays in the no huddle era. I think Jim could read defenses with the best of them. Maybe he could take over for Sam Wyche when he retires. Man do I miss the 90s, especially these days.

545336[/snapback]

He's on the sidelines often, but other than a few hopefuls on this board, its highly doubtful Jimbo is interested, or is being considered as a coach on this team right now.

545336[/snapback]

He has said many times that a coaching position with the Bills would take up to much of his time which he'd rather have for family.

If I never see another "Jim Kelly would make a great coach" thread(which seem to pop up here on a regular basis), I would be a happy camper.

He has never coached at any level, shows no interest in being a coach, so therefore why would he make a great coach? Because he ran a no huddle offense....whoop de do!

:doh::(

If I never see another "Jim Kelly would make a great coach" thread(which seem to pop up here on a regular basis), I would be a happy camper. 

He has never coached at any level, shows no interest in being a coach, so therefore why would he make a great coach?  Because he ran a no huddle offense....whoop de do!

:doh:  :(

545351[/snapback]

LOL...your avatar really fits you LB :(

545336[/snapback]

Welcome Rick to the Wall.

545336[/snapback]

welcome rick

Thanks for the replies and the welcome 'Hammered a Lot' and ‘Johnny’!

Sorry to hear this is an annoying repost! Just curious as to what Jim is up to now other than what his web site says. It is cool to see him still supporting Bills and still living in Buffalo.