A Call to Arms

This community as a whole must make a statement. We must show sports teams, the Bill's specifically, who continue to loss that we have had enough. I will not say don't buy tickets; I say take away what they need most........ Attention. Please, at the next new conference or event No members of the media should show up. NO one should write about them, talk about them or show them.

As fans, don't go to their website, don't buy their merchandise, don't call in to talk shows. Let them be holier than thou by themselves. Hopefully, they get the point.

Maybe this works; maybe I'm the only one. But, it's something to think about

This community as a whole must make a statement.  We must show sports teams, the Bill's specifically, who continue to loss that we have had enough.  I will not say don't buy tickets; I say take away what they need most........ Attention.  Please, at the next new conference or event No members of the media should show up.  NO one should write about them, talk about them or show them.

As fans, don't go to their website, don't buy their merchandise, don't call in to talk shows.  Let them be holier than thou by themselves. Hopefully, they get the point.

Maybe this works; maybe I'm the only one.  But, it's something to think about

545004[/snapback]

as long as bettors bet, the media will continue to show up

lets bring a call to Holcombs Arm......the gig is up you patsie troll