"Where Are They Now?"

BillsBabe

Thank you, Gerry Granovsky, for a wonderful article about Dwight Adams. It's nice to know he may be "gone," but (still) not forgotten! Perhaps someone at OBD will also "remember" him and the many contributions he made during his tenure. Perhaps former Gator player Mularkey? Granted, his age is a "factor," though NOT a "detriment!" -- however, as a consultant, the benefits of his "return" would be unquestionable.

Thank you, Gerry Granovsky, for a wonderful article about Dwight Adams.  It's nice to know he may be "gone," but (still) not forgotten!  Perhaps someone at OBD will also "remember" him and the many contributions he made during his tenure.  Perhaps former Gator player Mularkey?  Granted, his age is a "factor," though NOT a "detriment!" -- however, as a consultant, the benefits of his "return" would be unquestionable.

544114[/snapback]

someone just had a thread about bringing him back

John Butler, RIP.  Wanted to "compliment" Wiley so he wouldn't get worn down, double teamed all the time....

544141[/snapback]

Speaking of Wiley, whatever happened to this guy? He was a very solid player for us then his career fell off a cliff. I know he's with Jacksonville now but I checked on NFL.com and he's only played in 4 games and he's got zero sacks.

Speaking of Wiley, whatever happened to this guy? He was a very solid player for us then his career fell off a cliff. I know he's with Jacksonville now but I checked on NFL.com and he's only played in 4 games and he's got zero sacks.

544179[/snapback]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

First and foremost, I have to ask you Billsbabe.... do you have an agenda here for the Bills to bring back your Dad? I, for one, know about your father and think that he's a football guy through and through. My curiousity would be that Dwight was asked to leave and that usually causes hard feelings within a family towards the organization that proposes and carries out this type of split. I read every post from the other post about bringing him back, therefore I think that this begs the question!

First and foremost, I have to ask you Billsbabe.... do you have an agenda here for the Bills to bring back your Dad? I, for one, know about your father and think that he's a football guy through and through. My curiousity would be that Dwight was asked to leave and that usually causes hard feelings within a family towards the organization that proposes and carries out this type of split. I read every post from the other post about bringing him back, therefore I think that this begs the question!

544309[/snapback]

Dwight Adams would be an asset to any team. I doubt very seriously that postings on this board -- informative and great as it may be -- could fulfill any so-called "agenda" anyone might have. Or maybe I misunderstood -- or missed altogether -- your question?

Dwight Adams would be an asset to any team.  I doubt very seriously that postings on this board -- informative and great as it may be -- could fulfill any so-called "agenda" anyone might have.  Or maybe I misunderstood -- or missed altogether -- your question?

544448[/snapback]

i dont think her identity should be spilled everywhere and she should make another moniker and post regularly