Nobody is talking about the BS holding

Mikie2times

We have looked bad the last two weeks and my optimism is almost completely lost at this point. While this may be true a wins a win and we could have really used that safety call yesterday. If we get that call we have a chance to tie the game on the Moulds TD with a two point conversion.

LOL, another hater who doesn't post many facts.

What about TH falling over himself or the receiver dropping passes again? Does the O-line live up to your expectations? Are we getting enough sacks/ QB pressures?

Yes, Drew also failed to punch it in on 4th and goal again. His blocking up front sucks the big one!

How about those stupid penalties assessed whenever we have decent run backs on punts and kickoffs?

Oh, yea, I forgot, we got 22 DB clones out there!

You're blind rage against one player is blatantly obvious!!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

ok, let's give the Bills 2 points.  They still lose.  Does it make you feel any better that the loss was by 2 points?  Does it still change the fact that Bledsoe alone is killing this team?

38641[/snapback]

Actually I would have felt a little better if we had a chance to tie the game with a two point conversion yesterday. What feels worse....being 0-2 with our current problems or being 1-1 with our current problems?