You know what?

I'm not even angry or upset at this loss. I expected it. And I expect another one two weeks from now because the teams we are playing are better than ours. As are about 28 other teams in the NFL.

Any sane fan had to know this team was gonna have offensive problems because nothing changed on offense in the offseason.

In short, I've come to expect less than mediocre play from our team. It's what they're all about. From the GM to the coach to the QB to the rest of the team, there's not even half the heart and fire that the owner has.

Sad indeed.

And the Cowboys are going to get a pretty nice 1st round draft pick next year. (But I'm fine with the trade because that pick would have been for a QB anyway.) But my wish list for the rest of the draft goes like this: 2nd rnd OL, 3rd rnd OL, 4th rnd OL, 5th rnd OL, 6th rnd OL

And the Cowboys are going to get a pretty nice 1st round draft pick next year.  (But I'm fine with the trade because that pick would have been for a QB anyway.)  But my wish list for the rest of the draft goes like this: 2nd rnd OL, 3rd rnd OL, 4th rnd OL, 5th rnd OL, 6th rnd OL

38599[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I'm not even angry or upset at this loss. I expected it. And I expect another one two weeks from now because the teams we are playing are better than ours. As are about 28 other teams in the NFL.

Any sane fan had to know this team was gonna have offensive problems because nothing changed on offense in the offseason.

In short, I've come to expect less than mediocre play from our team. It's what they're all about. From the GM to the coach to the QB to the rest of the team, there's not even half the heart and fire that the owner has.

Sad indeed.

38585[/snapback]

A 4 - 12 team with offensive woes chose to address their problems in the draft, with their 1st and 2nd picks being offensive linemen.

A 6 - 10 team with offensive woes chose to address that with a WR and a QB pick, and traded up to get that QB.

One organization seems to understand fundamental football and one does not. It's a management problem.