What Bledsoe really worked on...

deep2evans

The answer is...how to get sacked. Now he doesnt get killed anymore.. when he knows hes gunna get sacked he covers the ball and runs forward like a little girl. At times it looked like he was TRYING to get sacked our there. One-hoppers to recievers, missing open guys, zero mobility, and if I hear one more person say the INT was Henry's fault i'm gunna explode. It was an awful pass, Henry was wide open, hit him between the numbers Drew.

I'm most disapointed because this team has no promise and potentail as long as Bledsoe is the Qb. It's obvious it is another rebuilding year, getting the team ready for McGahee, Evans, ect. So week 9, week 10 get JP in there.

Well, I saw "the little girl" hang in there and throw a third down pass as he was being tackled and getting a shot to the head only to have it dropped. I also saw our fullback run into a pass pattern and let a full charging LB have an unimpeded run to the QB when a little piece of shoulder would have probably bought enough time to avoid a sack and *gasp* even lead to a completion (unless dropped). I also saw our RT give a couple of "ole" blocks that led directly to sacks.

My point is that while DB certainly is part of the problem, it is far to easy to blame him (or any QB) for everthing....there are several factors that contributed yesterday..the examples above are some.

The answer is...how to get sacked.  Now he doesnt get killed anymore.. when he knows hes gunna get sacked he covers the ball and runs forward like a little girl.  At times it looked like he was TRYING to get sacked our there.  One-hoppers to recievers, missing open guys, zero mobility, and if I hear one more person say the INT was Henry's fault i'm gunna explode.  It was an awful pass, Henry was wide open, hit him between the numbers Drew.

I'm most disapointed because this team has no promise and potentail as long as Bledsoe is the Qb.  It's obvious it is another rebuilding year, getting the team ready for McGahee, Evans, ect.  So week 9, week 10 get JP in there.

38553[/snapback]

WTF, the ball hit Henry in the freaking HANDS! Did recievers ever complain about Elway's hard throws? NO! They caught the damn thing! If Bledsoe had thrown it at his numbers it would have had a great chance at getting tipped by the D-line.

Drew was horrible but your poor boy Henry was horrible for creating that interception. The first thing a coach tells receivers is that if the ball hits you in the hands you should catch it.

Sorry, but Henry is every bit as accountable for the Bills offensive collapse as Bledsoe is.

Malarkey needs to get creative now. Bring in McGahee, max protect (2 TEs) and throw deep more often. This defense needs to see at least the coach is trying to put up some points!

The answer is...how to get sacked.  Now he doesnt get killed anymore.. when he knows hes gunna get sacked he covers the ball and runs forward like a little girl.  At times it looked like he was TRYING to get sacked our there.  One-hoppers to recievers, missing open guys, zero mobility, and if I hear one more person say the INT was Henry's fault i'm gunna explode.  It was an awful pass, Henry was wide open, hit him between the numbers Drew.

I'm most disapointed because this team has no promise and potentail as long as Bledsoe is the Qb.  It's obvious it is another rebuilding year, getting the team ready for McGahee, Evans, ect.  So week 9, week 10 get JP in there.

38553[/snapback]

you're board name says it all...you have an agenda...JP cant play..get over it...this is the last post from you I'll ever read