Going to the Cincy Game

grog

I'll be at the Bills / Bengals game on Christmas Eve, anyone else? A nice gift from the wife, but probably a lump of coal from the Bills, I don't expect a repeat of last year.

If I'm not mistaken Buffalo has been on quite a roll agaisnt Cincy, when is the last time we lost agaisnt these guys? It seems as though we have played them often over the last 10 - 12 years for not being in the same division.

I'll be at the Bills / Bengals game on Christmas Eve, anyone else?  A nice gift from the wife,  but probably a lump of coal from the Bills,  I don't expect a repeat of  last year.

If I'm not mistaken Buffalo has been on quite a roll agaisnt Cincy, when is the last time we lost agaisnt these guys?  It seems as though we have played them often over the last 10  - 12 years for not being in the same division.

539509[/snapback]

The Bengals haven’t beated the Bills, during the regular season, since November 27th, 1988 (won 35-21)

We played them this year since we both scored 3rd place in our respective divisions last year.

I'll be at the Bills / Bengals game on Christmas Eve, anyone else?  A nice gift from the wife,  but probably a lump of coal from the Bills,  I don't expect a repeat of  last year.

If I'm not mistaken Buffalo has been on quite a roll agaisnt Cincy, when is the last time we lost agaisnt these guys?  It seems as though we have played them often over the last 10  - 12 years for not being in the same division.

539509[/snapback]

Things OK between you and your wife? Sounds like she's sending you a message.

I think I'd rather have a coupon for a free root canal even if I didn't need one.

Cincy - I helped organize our big group there last year.  This time last year, I live in Mt. Adams in downtown - now, I live in Oakley, about 7 miles north of downtown.

Pics from last year's tailgate and game (featuring Pinto Ron and about 50 other Bills fans):

http://mrgalati.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=10

539643[/snapback]

Nice Pics of the game, it was a good time last year, I remember Bengal fans bailing out at the end of the 1st quarter. By the end of the game there were about 3K Bills fan left, it was awesome.

Things OK between you and your wife?  Sounds like she's sending you a message. 

I think I'd rather have a coupon for a free root canal even if I didn't need one.

539776[/snapback]

Actually the wife planned on going but her brother and sister-in-law decided to come up from Jax at the last minute. Guilt got the better of her so she hanging with her family on the 24th. Lucky for me I feel no guilt and I get a few hours reprieve from her blow hard lawyer liberal brother and pain in the A$$ mother. Going to the game is a Christmas present in itself, if the Bills win it will be a very Merry Christmas. :doh: