CBS admits documents were false

CBS today claims that their document "source" misled them. How special.  Think they will apologize to the President, for their blatent attempt to smear?

AFAIK, forging of government documents is a felony.  What will happen?

38303[/snapback]

You can count on the fact that nothing will happen to the fool who sent these false and illegal documents. The story is the fact that CBS ran these false docs, there is no desire from the elite media to fry the jackass who sent them, he is basically a hero to them. My guess is he will not be exposed and the story will die after the election.

In any case this is a huge win for GWB. Now most if not all of the mud that is throen his way (weather it is true or not) will be thought of as mean and misleading. For that we give many thanks to blather and friends.

There is one last piece to this puzzle. Now that the name of the informant is out, how long before he says he was urged on by the Kerry camp?

38909[/snapback]

One of the locals up here who has been right about these things in the past says that MAX CLELAND is the one who gave the documents to CBS. Would that be the same MAX CLELAND that the Kerry campaign sent to Crawford, Texas to deliver documents to the President? The very same.

Developing... :doh:

One of the locals up here who has been right about these things in the past says that MAX CLELAND is the one who gave the documents to CBS.  Would that be the same MAX CLELAND that the Kerry campaign sent to Crawford, Texas to deliver documents to the President?  The very same.

Developing...  :doh:

38922[/snapback]

I say to the media the same thing I say to my pregnant wife about her suddenly large chest: RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

This is bad. I suspect it will only get worse.

I say to the media the same thing I say to my pregnant wife about her suddenly large chest: RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

This is bad.  I suspect it will only get worse.

39139[/snapback]

Where's BRH? Where's the rest of the Ones who jumped all over this?

Probably having diner with Dan. :doh: