Serenity is now out on DVD

EC-Bills

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on.....I've got a 120" screen going and I still hate when it's FS.  With TVs so inexpensive these days I'm surprised FS still has such a following. I really think that a lot of people still mistakenly believe that 'the bars' mean they are missing part of the picture.....one of life's little ironies.

538665[/snapback]

Really? You sure I'm not missing part of the picture?? :lol:

Lana, I sent the tickets to you for a few MONTHs ago!  They're long since expired.  I just thought you were standing me up. :rolleyes:

:lol:

CW

538685[/snapback]

Hmmmm.....it was Bib's spies that took them from me then cause I didn't see them. :rolleyes: I wouldn't be so mean to stand you up. ;)

Hmmmm.....it was Bib's spies that took them from me then cause I didn't see them.  :lol:  I wouldn't be so mean to stand you up.  :huh:

538775[/snapback]

I was wondering why some old guy came up to my door last month, instead of you... That explains it!

CW

Now, come you guys...stop hi-jacking this thread.  We are supposed to be talking about this awesome movie Serenity.  B-)

539625[/snapback]

I think we need to hijack it again and start hacking on you for being an FS'er!

As long as we've been friends I can't believe you actually partake in FSing......for SHAME, WOMAN!

I think we need to hijack it again and start hacking on you for being an FS'er! 

As long as we've been friends I can't believe you actually partake in FSing......for SHAME, WOMAN!

539648[/snapback]

I was joking silly. YOu know i dont watch FS when i watch netflix movies! B-)