Serenity is now out on DVD

EC-Bills

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was *really* hoping it'd be on Pay Per View, so I could record it in HD... But alas...

I'll wait to see if some kind soul buys it for me for Xmas. if not, I'll go out early next week and buy it. :blush:

Anyone see the commercials for it this Sunday during football? They were pretty lame... But I guess lame advertising is better than no advertising. Maybe... ;)

No power in the 'verse can stop me!

CW

I'll wait to see if some kind soul buys it for me for Xmas.  if not, I'll go out early next week and buy it. ;)

537803[/snapback]

Wait a minutes, you were supposed to be buying it for everyone else if I recall correctly from the previous Serenity thread. :doh:

BTW, ajzepp, Santa says you have been more naughty than nice, FS version for you!!!! :blush:

Wait a minutes, you were supposed to be buying it for everyone else if I recall correctly from the previous Serenity thread.  :doh:

BTW, ajzepp, Santa says you have been more naughty than nice, FS version for you!!!!  :blush:

537880[/snapback]

I thought everyone was supposed to buy ME a copy?! ;)

Nice quote from the review:

That it still has yet to reach so many people who would almost certainly enjoy it is truly unfortunate, for it isn't just a great science fiction film or a great action adventure film. It is simply a great film. Whether you are a fan of the series or haven't heard about it until now, whether you like science fiction or typically shy away from it, Serenity is the very essence of entertainment. In the simplest of terms, Serenity is just plain fun.

CW

Saw Serenity advertised on walmart.com for $16.87 + $2.47 for standard shipping.  It lists it in "In Stores Now" but I do not if it in stores at the price.

538257[/snapback]

The Walmart here usually has new releases on sale for the first week, then the price goes up. So probably you can get it for the $16.87 price this week.

Saw Serenity advertised on walmart.com for $16.87 + $2.47 for standard shipping.  It lists it in "In Stores Now" but I do not if it in stores at the price.

538257[/snapback]

DVD Price Search shows the great DDD as the lowest on-line price, $18.18 shipped. As always with DDD, if you choose free shipping, be prepared to wait about 2 weeks for it to arrive... may be in the used bins at BBV by then. :lol:

Hey, me too  :lol:

538562[/snapback]

I don't know about yours, but at mine you have to really work hard to find the WS.....There is like a 4:1 ratio of FS:WS and it really gets annoying. I'm so glad that Netflix's policy is to always send WS.....

Mine had it on special - $14.87 + 5% tax for Aunt Virginia  :lol:

538576[/snapback]

That's awesome.....I hope people clean out the store of those things and then tell their friends and family how good the flick is.....heck, even my mom was reading the summary on back of the dvd case and she was like, "wow, this sounds like a really good movie!".

Are you a WS'er or a FS'er?