Damn Houston

It's really not that big of a dilemma.  You don't spend first round draft picks on QBs 2 out of 3 years.  It's just idiotic,

536678[/snapback]

Ok we may still be talking about TD in charge, so be prepared, now that you have mentioned it, he SURELY will take Leinert if he is available.

I can just see the Saturday evening speech "We took what was in my opinion, the most player with the most talent value on the board at the time of the pick. We really hate to pass up a player like Leinert with that kind of ability, we really didnt see any value in the defensive line positions that we couldnt get in the 3rd or fourth rounds. Our third rounder, Kyle Williams from LSU will blend in with the defensive line that we have assembled so far. Kyle has everything we need to advance to the next level, he is under 300 pounds, he is white, and he is a high motor guy, we just couldn't see passing up such a perfect match for our defensive line"

Ok we may still be talking about TD in charge, so be prepared, now that you have mentioned it, he SURELY will take Leinert if he is available.

I can just see the Saturday evening speech "We took what was in my opinion, the most player with the most talent value on the board at the time of the pick. We really hate to pass up a player like Leinert with that kind of ability, we really didnt see any value in the defensive line positions that we couldnt get in the 3rd or fourth rounds. Our third rounder, Kyle Williams from LSU will blend in with the defensive line that we have assembled so far. Kyle has everything we need to advance to the next level, he is under 300 pounds, he is white, and he is a high motor guy, we just couldn't see passing up such a perfect match for our defensive line"

536837[/snapback]

:(

Kinda like the guy with a leaking roof, backed-up pipes, iffy electric circuts, and a bad tv, who does his research and determines that the best bargain is to get a new television.