Give me a late Christmas Present Ralph

I will know you are sincere if you

- Rebiuld your lines...both of them. I know that it cannot be all done in an offseason but please dont let quality FA's sign elsewhere when you could have given them a few measly dollars more to come here......want to see the best play out of your new shiny toy in JPL? Do you notice how well he does when he has time to make his progressions and throw the ball? Mike Williams refused to take a pay cut....not cut your losses with him and save us the cap space. Mike Gandy has earned another year in Buffalo but not at LT.......move him to left guard. Get ride of Teague and start Preston at Center.....Villy can stay at his spot. Bring in QUALITY PLAYERS to take the tackle spots......oh yeah and can we please have a quality OL backup that plays multiple positions so we dont fall apart when we take an injury?

On the defensive line....sign a veteran run clogger but draft another quality one early.....NGATA would be a fine choice in this area......

Also....please dont tell us that a current WR is going to replace Moulds....Moulds is Moulds because he is a big physical player with some speed...please bring in a big physical WR to replace him.....Reed or Parrish is NOT the answer there....they are good at the 3rd wideout spot......

Oh and last but not least. When you bring in new mgt and coaches for the bills will you please make "I will make a TE an actually part of the offensive game plan" as one of the prerequisites for the position......I LONG forth the days of Pete Mettz