Turner Gill - The New HC at UB

Mark VI

Good for UB. They showed him speaking on the local news. Brighter than a 1000 watt bulb and a dynamic personality. Reporters went on to talk about how great a recruiter he is.

That's a nice 30,000 seat stadium they have in East Amherst. Wins will fill it. The basketball team took off, once Reggie Witherspoon was hired. Went from 4 wins to 23 wins in 2 years. They're now 8-1 and the locals are filling Alumi Hall.

Good luck, Turner Gill. UB football is now spending the $$ to become better.

Good for UB. They showed him speaking on the local news. Brighter than a 1000 watt bulb and a dynamic personality. Reporters went on to talk about how great a recruiter he is.

That's a nice 30,000 seat stadium they have in East Amherst. Wins will fill it. The basketball team took off, once Reggie Witherspoon was hired. Went from 4 wins to 23 wins in 2 years. They're now 8-1 and the locals are filling Alumi Hall.

533794[/snapback]

I read in the Buff News this morning that UB is now the only Division 1-A school with a black AD, a black hoops coach, and a black football coach. Diversity power!

This is the new AD's first big hire, let's hope it goes well. I hope Turner can recruit, because he's not walking in to much. I think 10 wins over the next 3 years is a modest goal.

533794[/snapback]

Witherspoon is exactly who I thought of when I heard this news. And Gill deserved a shot long before this.

I second your "good for UB".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.