Anybody going to the Bowl games?

bartshan-83

I'll be at the Fiesta Bowl. ND is giving two tickets per student? Wow, that's awesome. OSU has been cracking down on non-students using student tickets and only allows one ticket per student. Luckily, I don't need a ticket. Good luck with your lottery.

530045[/snapback]

Actually I graduated last year so it is an alumni lottery I guess. I was surprised about the two tickets too. I mean, I'm sure the demand:supply ration is like 20:1 so why not spread it around a little more and give one per person. I guess it is so in case your friend doesn't get one, then you can use your two.

Thanks though...I don't have much luck with ND ticket lotteries in the past (graduation tix being one case :doh: )...hope it works out. Have fun at the game!

Anybody making any trips? I'm in a lottery for two Fiesta tickets from ND, and I'm def gonna try to swing it if that comes through.

Who's going where? For a specific team or just for a good game?

529926[/snapback]

Same as you Bart, I'm in an Alumni Lotto for SC. They already held it, and I was not one of the lucky bunch. I got to go to Miami last year for the Orange Bowl, but tix were a little easier to come by. With the game in Pasadena this year, where it's a 45-minute drive instead of a cross-country flight, it is an extremely tough ticket. While L.A. would be nice in early January, my living room will have to do... :doh:

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.