I finally have seen the light

EndZoneCrew

I for one have always backed Drew....he took a lot of stevestojan from just about everyone I knew and I always said "you watch, he will show everyone why we traded for him", but after these last two games, I began to realize that someone should have slapped me in the face back then....he is AWFUL...first off, he can't even make a damn 8 yard pass, why he fires the ball 100 mph is beyond me, not to mention the ball being 5 feet too high! He absolutely has no pocket sense whatsoever...I am without words for the first time in my life...As much as I hate Jerry Sullivan, the man might have had a point...I was dry heaving watching that debacle yesterday...I have to ask, are we the Arizona Cardinals or Cincinatti Bengals of the 90's????? and to Tommy D. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I for one have always backed Drew....he took a lot of stevestojan from just about everyone I knew and I always said "you watch, he will show everyone why we traded for him", but after these last two games, I began to realize that someone should have slapped me in the face back then....he is AWFUL...first off, he can't even make a damn 8 yard pass, why he fires the ball 100 mph is beyond me, not to mention the ball being 5 feet too high!  He absolutely has no pocket sense whatsoever...I am without words for the first time in my life...As much as I hate Jerry Sullivan, the man might have had a point...I was dry heaving watching that debacle yesterday...I have to ask, are we the Arizona Cardinals or Cincinatti Bengals of the 90's????? and to Tommy D.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

37866[/snapback]

Admitting your mistakes is the first step on the road to recovery.

Admitting your mistakes is the first step on the road to recovery.

37870[/snapback]

your right...god damn...did anyone else here that Bledsoe told Mularkey "I just can't make the throws anymore" during the game yesterday?

I for one have always backed Drew....he took a lot of stevestojan from just about everyone I knew and I always said "you watch, he will show everyone why we traded for him", but after these last two games, I began to realize that someone should have slapped me in the face back then....he is AWFUL...first off, he can't even make a damn 8 yard pass, why he fires the ball 100 mph is beyond me, not to mention the ball being 5 feet too high!  He absolutely has no pocket sense whatsoever...I am without words for the first time in my life...As much as I hate Jerry Sullivan, the man might have had a point...I was dry heaving watching that debacle yesterday...I have to ask, are we the Arizona Cardinals or Cincinatti Bengals of the 90's????? and to Tommy D.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

37866[/snapback]

you and me both...and i would respect mularkey a lot more if he would set drew down next week...not that i expect to see it...

he couldn't make them last year either.

that $8.75 mil sure looks like money well spent. :D

37883[/snapback]

Cut his ass, or ask him to accept the veteran minimum...apparantly he has made the most money over the last ten years than any other player in the NFL....are you kidding me!!!

the 3-4 D really confused our O-Line, and got bledsoe killed SEVERAL times.

Last game remined me of last year, where one holding call, lead to another holding call, which lead to 3rd and 23, which lead to a 10 yard sack, which lead to a punt insted of a FG, which lead to a 10-13 loss.

nothing but mistakes, and droped passes, and sacks.

the 3-4 D really confused our O-Line, and got bledsoe killed SEVERAL times.

Last game remined me of last year, where one holding call, lead to another holding call, which lead to 3rd and 23, which lead to a 10 yard sack, which lead to a punt insted of a FG, which lead to a 10-13 loss.

nothing but mistakes, and droped passes, and sacks.

37903[/snapback]

Bledsoe would have been confused if all of the Raider defenders played on their knees....he still would have been throwing too high and too hard

Bledsoe would have been confused if all of the Raider defenders played on their knees....he still would have been throwing too high and too hard

Remember that one syllable word, concussion.

37981[/snapback]

you're right...he did take a shot!