Who Wins The Draft Bowl?

Astrobot

Texans win 2 of their last 3: ARI, JAX, @SF. They end up with 3 wins, losing to SF for the rights for the #1 draft pick. Texans take homie Vince Young.

Losing today vs SEA, the 49'ers will win 1 of their last 3: JAX, STL, HOU. They end with 3 wins. They have an injured Barlow, Gore, Hicks at RB and they take Bush.

Packers have DET tonight at Lambeau. They'll win their 3rd (they've won 13 in a row vs. the Lions at Lambeau). Last 3 are at @BAL, CHI, SEA and they win 2 of these for 5 wins. They want Leinart as they aren't in love with Rogers, and the Bills stand in their way like they did with JP.

The Bills (DEN @CIN, @NYJ) end with 4 wins to seize 3rd place in the Bush-Young-Leinart bowl. They trade down with the Packers for their pick and a 2nd rounder. The Bills select DE Mario Williams.

i just hope one of the big three fall to us and we trade down and pick up the best DT and some more picks.

with our round2-3 we should take a couple few some big people.

we also need AT LEAST one of

Bently, Hutch

in FA

just hope one of the big three fall to us and we trade down and pick up the best DT and some more picks.

with our round2-3 we should take a couple few some big people.

we also need AT LEAST one of

Bently, Hutch

Agreed. I'd get Hutch and draft a game-changing DE or take a DT here without an injury history, with some beef on him. Haven't done my research yet. Hasn't Ngata been injured?

Texans win 2 of their last 3:  ARI, JAX, @SF. They end up with 3 wins, losing to SF for the rights for the #1 draft pick. Texans take homie Vince Young.

Losing today vs SEA, the 49'ers will win 1 of their last 3:  JAX, STL, HOU. They end with 3 wins. They have an injured Barlow, Gore, Hicks at RB and they take Bush.

Packers have DET tonight at Lambeau. They'll win their 3rd (they've won 13 in a row vs. the Lions at Lambeau). Last 3 are at @BAL, CHI, SEA and they win 2 of these for 5 wins. They want Leinart as they aren't in love with Rogers, and the Bills stand in their way like they did with JP.

The Bills (DEN @CIN, @NYJ) end with 4 wins to seize 3rd place in the Bush-Young-Leinart bowl. They trade down with the Packers for their pick and a 2nd rounder. The Bills select DE Mario Williams.

528128[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree more with your picks.

Houston isn't going to take a QB. They believe (and rightfully so) that Carr isn't the problem. The lack of an O-Line (and an offense for that matter) is the problem. They'll want D'Brickashaw Ferguson or maybe Reggie Bush. But they aren't going QB. Even if they did, Young keeps insisting he's staying at Texas.

The Packers aren't going to give up on Rodgers that quickly. No one would. They won't draft a QB in the 1st round two years running. That would be unprecedented. Besides, they need too much help everywhere else.

And Buffalo? There's a million places they could go. But DE? I don't think so. They'll be looking for a DT in the form of a trade-down and/or Nate Clements replacement at CB or an OT.

But with the way we and McGahee are playing? I'm starting to think it wouldn't be that bad to be one of the mindless drones chanting for a trade-up for "Reggie, Reggie, Reggie!"

Texans win 2 of their last 3:  ARI, JAX, @SF. They end up with 3 wins, losing to SF for the rights for the #1 draft pick. Texans take homie Vince Young.

Losing today vs SEA, the 49'ers will win 1 of their last 3:  JAX, STL, HOU. They end with 3 wins. They have an injured Barlow, Gore, Hicks at RB and they take Bush.

528128[/snapback]

Mario is a stud! I got to see him play twice live this year. He is like a bigger version of Kearse.