Marv and Mooch

I'd call Marv Levy, give him the head coaching position with Steve Mariucci Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator. Mooch takes over upon the demise/retirement of Marv Levy.

This team has no heart, and Marv can transplant some of his into the squad. Maybe Haslett becomes defensive coordinator. Okay, I lost some of you there.

I don't think Donahoe can last under these conditions.

Meh...

Marv is the greatest guy ever, don't get me wrong, but the game is different since he has coached.  Talent has changed.  And age certainly has to be a concern.

528123[/snapback]

What does "meh" mean? Is that bovine?

Marv wants to coach. He's a leader, and the best coach we've ever had in this town. He's probably in better shape than 90% of our fans. Present company included.

Mariucci was hamstrung in Detroit, he's a talent and has a lot of potential.

Maybe we could conjure up the spirit of Tom Landry and channel it into a Dog to coach the team....since that has about the same amount of a chance as us getting Marv and Mooch

528119[/snapback]

Marv is alive and wants to coach. Landry is dead, and cannot be channeled into a dog, although Carl Mauck could qualify as one.

Marv is alive and wants to coach.  Landry is dead, and cannot be channeled into a dog, although Carl Mauck could qualify as one.

528259[/snapback]

Though I wont disagree with the Mauck comment...since he does look like a giant slobbering saint bernard, but the only way you can channel a spirit is if the person is dead. cmon get with the paranormal science man.... <_<B-)