The Last Couple Of Minutes

R. Rich

Was I the only person who found it a bit weird that the Bills were sitting on 3 timeouts and chose not to use any of them? If they were just going to let the clock run, why were the starters (offensive and defensive) still on the field? Why not put in the reserves to give them a little PT if you're conceding the game?

Was I the only person who found it a bit weird that the Bills were sitting on 3 timeouts and chose not to use any of them?  If they were just going to let the clock run, why were the starters (offensive and defensive) still on the field?  Why not put in the reserves to give them a little PT if you're conceding the game?

528025[/snapback]

Seeing all the Pats fans on TV and seeing that one Pats fan singing "Shout" made my blood boil.

Was I the only person who found it a bit weird that the Bills were sitting on 3 timeouts and chose not to use any of them?  If they were just going to let the clock run, why were the starters (offensive and defensive) still on the field?  Why not put in the reserves to give them a little PT if you're conceding the game?

528025[/snapback]

The answer is simple. Mularkey does not have a clue. The longer this buffoon remains as HC, the worse this team will get.