My Turn For a Quick Vent...

Bill from NYC

Rant One...

Question: When Travis Henry is NOT fumbling the football away, he is

a) Averaging 3 yards per carry.

B) Missing blocks and allowing sacks.

c) Dropping passes

d) Falling short of first downs and touchdowns as the season "slip slides" away.

e) ALL OF THE ABOVE

(Hint...the answer is in caps)

You Drew bashers may be right, but Losman is hurt. MaGahee is ready, and should get more than 2 carries, no?

Rant 2:

I believed in McNally...for one week. Lo and behold, the Bills still cannot block. Hey Coach, do you think that we can keep the sacks below the 49 that your giant OL gave up last year? Even that would bean inprovement for us!

Rant 3:

Remember the "IS Denney a Bust" thread? The answer is an astounding YES. Yes, he is a bust, and Kelsay appears to have speed and a reasonable chance to make plays.

I am too worn out and tired to continue, and will spare you further moaning.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common dude, Henry is NOT the problem here. The OL actually did a decent job, the problem was, as it was all last season, DB. He could have easily gotten rid of many of those balls earlier. The answer to solving the Bills offense is get pressure on DB. He can't check down and make decisions quickly enough. He rips that defense ONE time on one of those all out blitz packages and whole game changes. But alas, he cannot do it and we will continue to suck and all around DB will look bad until he is gone.... oh god, I'm starting to sound like Spiked... :D