We're bad, but we could easily be 6-6.

Face it.  We had New England and Miami.  We could've beat Carolina.  Bad coaching, bad luck.  But truth is, had this team played just a little differently, we would be 6-6 or 7-5, at least tied for first.

That's how ridiculous this season is.  Had JP not thrown the interception, we would've won that game.  Probably.  And we'd all be in much better spirits.  Bad call.

I don't know how you overcome stupidity.  If you're that dumb, maybe it's easier to put it behind you.

I don't think they can win many more games, but I do believe they will beat New England this Sunday.

526906[/snapback]

Wait a minute... Is this Tom Donahoe... is this you tommy d?

OK I'll play along: lets just pretend like bad teams don't find ways to lose games. 

The only game we lost where we "outplayed" our opponents was the NE game.  Carolina & Miami were close, but we didn't deserve to win them.  On the flip side we're fortunate to have played a super soft home schedule, and fortunate that Miami set a franchise record for penalties and 6 turnovers back in October. 

I wouldn't be shocked if we won Sunday, but only because the game doesn't mean squat for the Pats.

526939[/snapback]

pats beat themselves in the first half of that bills first game in foxboro. pats receivers keep dropping wide open 3rd down passes and were forced to punt.it had notihing to do with the bills playing great defense or anything.it was the pats being there own worst enemy.ALSO factor in the patrick pass PHANTOM FUMBLE in the first half.

in the second half of that game when the pats said enough was enough,you then seen the true disparity of those teams,and the pats went on to manhandle buffalo from then on.

EDIT---i actually meant to quote,tc in stlouis and not bufforange.

And the Bills could just as easily be 6-6 as 4-8. You know it, I know it, they know it. They lost some games they should've won.

I'm not revising history, I'm stating a fact. They could've won those games. That's a fact. They had leads, and due to poor coaching and other doofus-related breakdowns, they lost games that were clearly winnable.

So, anybody thinks I'm wrong for saying that, well, good for you. You sure got me there.

I'm not denying the record of the team. I'm just saying, there but for the disgrace of the football gods, go the Bills.

I am very disappointed, well, pissed at the record. But this is not a team without talent. This is a team without hope....for this year.

Optimistic like a Cubs fan.