How many think it's going to get ugly Sunday?

I don't think I've ever been to a home game where people wanted the coach, the GM, and even the personnel guy fired. And I've been doing this since '73 ... Security is going to be confiscating, I'm guessing, anything that could be remotely used to express displeasure. Flammable objects will be at a premium. Jesus, even me & Harv are bringing bags to wear on our heads. This could be a lot of fun ... See everyone at Lot 1, pole 5. GHost is sitting in the third seat with me & Harv for this one. The ghost of Johnny Rauch will probably be there as well ... Like Flounder said in the movie, "This is gonna' be GREAT!!!"

I don't think I've ever been to a home game where people wanted the coach, the GM, and even the personnel guy fired. And I've been doing this since '73 ... Security is going to be confiscating, I'm guessing, anything that could be remotely used to express displeasure. Flammable objects will be at a premium. Jesus, even me & Harv are bringing bags to wear on our heads. This could be a lot of fun ... See everyone at Lot 1, pole 5. GHost is sitting in the third seat with me & Harv for this one. The ghost of Johnny Rauch will probably be there as well ... Like Flounder said in the movie, "This is gonna' be GREAT!!!"

526894[/snapback]

I'll be there! Flying solo no less...

526894[/snapback]

Throw the bags away man ur a real bills fan arent ya. did ya wear a bag during 84 and 85 and some of the bad years of the 70's. Come on Buffalo maybe its time we wanna be Talking Proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont think it will get ugly on the scoreboard. NE is not the same team they once were. Plus with everything that has gone on this week at One Bills Drive I would not be surprised to see them come out and jump on the Pats. However the Bills cant hold a lead and the Pats seldom panic when they are behind in the 2nd half. This could be one of those games that hurt the Bills on draft day becuase the decided to play 4 quarters for once.

As far as things getting ugly in the stands- well thats a different story. If the Bills fall behind or if there is one of MM famous bone head play calls....look out.

As far as things getting ugly in the stands- well thats a different story. If the Bills fall behind or if there is one of MM famous bone head play calls....look out.

527030[/snapback]

Why wait until then? I think our section will give MM a "rousing ovation of boos" the minute he takes the field on his way to the sideline. :D

I think it will get quite ugly, and don't believe a Patriette fan would be wise to show up at Ralphie Wiggam Stadium on Sunday.

Not just to be contrary but patsies usually show up in droves. And with the way their bandwagon has filled up in the last two years and the Bills being in their current state I would expect to find plenty.

Next week?  Even WORSE!

527037[/snapback]

Sadly you're probably right, another drunkfest.