heres someone we sure could use

everybody remember marcus price? man, it sure would b nice to have someone as versitile and consistent as him now huh? plus, he played more than one position. or how about ross tucker.... still, shoulda signed damien woody

525339[/snapback]

Woody went for big money. Price was old and Tucker was always injured.

im saying having price would be a nice relief, either as a starter or a back up. i dont see him doing much worse than gandy, infact i see him doing better. he filled in real nice last year. i just dont see why we didnt make any attempt to keep him

525354[/snapback]

Price is with the Cowboys and has yet to play this year. One of the smarter and better informed posters (GG, I think...but it couldda been Simon or AKC) mentioned that he is shot due to injury.

But, your original thought that we could use someone of his caliber and versatility is right on the money.

everybody remember marcus price? man, it sure would b nice to have someone as versitile and consistent as him now huh? plus, he played more than one position. or how about ross tucker.... still, shoulda signed damien woody

525339[/snapback]

i thouht he had a degenerative knee condition?

525339[/snapback]

Is this from the Department of Redundancy Department?

haha sorry about that. it was pretty bad... i guess i meant to say that he was (apparently up until this year) a versitile player, a consistant player and a player who was always ready to play and rarely hurt (again, cept for now in dallas). he was also cheaper than most.

sorry about the redundancy :flirt:

Bills should make a move to grab Cincy's odd man out - 3rd rounder WR Kelly Washington - had a neck injury problem coming out of Tennessee, or would have been an easy top 2nd round pick. Big guy with good speed and enough moves.

This kid can start...

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396119

525374[/snapback]

I hope you're joking. The last thing I want to see TD do is to try to improve this offense by using yet more 2nd and 3rd round picks on WRs.