Quick Question - Easy answer

brihs2005

Just wondering if anyone knows the name of the Michigan Wolverines hockey player who scored that incredible goal in the early 90's but putting the puck on his stick and just lifting it and placing it behind the goalies shoulder. I can't find a search on google to find the guys name.

Thanks for the help.

You can use your hand to "bat" the puck down. You cannot close your hand around the puck or it is a penalty. Also, in the opposing team's zone, you cannot use a hand pass.

524704[/snapback]

Basically they'll let you "glove" the puck if you immediately drop it at your feet. Skate more than a stride or 2 while "batting" the pouck down and you'll get the penalty. Unless you are a wheatfield blades ref, then you'll let the opposing team carry the puck in over the blue line, drop it in front of the net and score on us to take the lead with 3 mins to go in the championship game. :) Not that i'm bitter or anything.

Basically they'll let you "glove" the puck if you immediately drop it at your feet. Skate more than a stride or 2 while "batting" the pouck down and you'll get the penalty. Unless you are a wheatfield blades ref, then you'll let the opposing team carry the puck in over the blue line, drop it in front of the net and score on us to take the lead with 3 mins to go in the championship game.  :pirate:  Not that i'm bitter or anything.

525008[/snapback]

Ahh that sucks man. One of my linemates from HS was playing for Wheatfield the last couple years but not sure if he still is. When did you play for them?

Ahh that sucks man. One of my linemates from HS was playing for Wheatfield the last couple years but not sure if he still is. When did you play for them?

525652[/snapback]

i was in the blades hockey from (including house league and all that jazz) from about 87 to 98.