Modrak must go!!!

bluenews

Perhaps. Im just looking for some modicum of continuity....and NOT looking forward to another complete tear-down and rebuild of this organization.

Its been almost ten years since the Bills have contended.  ;)

524995[/snapback]

Well I can certainly understand that point of view...But this thing is 5 Years plus running downhill now...Can The Bills really afford to chance 6 for the sake of continuity?..And looking at the brightside, IF the right people come in, and make the right moves, there is enough in place now for a quick turnaround...I truly believe that...

I just have no confidence that the current Regime can get this thing right...Maybe they are just jinxed, I don't know... They certainly seem to work hard enough...For whatever reason it's not working though, and I think another year of Losing under the Powers That Be is a risk RW will not be willing to take...

I will say this though...IF for the sake of continuity you want to keep anyone around, I don't think it should be MM...I think like GW before him he is just not HC material...And I know the consensus may be to get rid of TD, but to me Mularkey is a FAR bigger risk towards another losing Season... :)