Season ticket holder who's

Estro

If Tom Donahoe is the general manager of this team heading into next year, I'm out. I'll always be a BILLS fan, but its not worth $390 to watch this joke Donahoe has made of our organization.

When Donahoe took over we were in salary cap hell. We had a bad offense, and a decent defense. What has changed? Maybe we're not in salary cap hell, but we sure as hell aren't in great salary cap shape either. He is uncapable of building a team through the draft rather than free agency. I know many of you know this, but I'll reiterate it anyways. When you draft talent, you're paying highly talented players reasonable money for 5-6 years. However when you bring in big name free agents you're usually paying them second contract type money, which is always TOP DOLLAR. Now I'm not suggesting that a team shouldn't go after free agents, but you have to find a balance of talent between the draft and FA, and Donahoe has failed in every aspect.

I was watching this team today thinking, I paid $390 for tickets this year and this is what I get. I get into the UB BULLS game for free as a student and if I want to watch absolute crap I can go to their games for no charge.

Basically I'm just sick as I go to bed on this depressing Sunday night. For the past 7 months I've been so high on the Bills, hoping that finally they were turning the corner and were ready to make a run at the playoffs. I checked twobillsdrive.com everyday for the last few months through the draft, training camp etc. excited for the seaosn to begin. But after today I am just literally ill, as to what this team has become. No heart, no fight, no confidence. I hope this team can do soemthing positive soon (next season hopefully) because it hurts to see your favorite team go down like this. This was by far the worst game I've ever seen an NFL team play.

PLEASE FIRE TOM DONAHOE, BILLS FANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS

TD's mistakes:

1. Not respecting the K position.

2. Assuming undrafted offensive tackles make great interior linemen.

3. Trading for Drew Bledsoe because of the big name and not because of the actual quality of his mid-career play.

4. His ATROCIOUS 2002 draft - Mike Williams, Josh Reed, Ryan Denney, and Coy Wire all look to be major day 1 draft busts.

5. And the big one - his coaching personnel decisions.

Hey TD, according to ICE you check this message board every so often, so check this, you arrogant piece of stevestojan jerkoff... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

In my humble opine... Donahoe has assembled some nice talent and has filled the seats. Mr. Wilson is a happy man, cuz he's makin money. Donahoe is in for the long haul... unless, you local boys and girls start talkin with your wallets. Quit buying tickets and send Mr. Wilson a message. Better yet, take you ticks down to the stadium and turn them back in. Show up at the stadium in mass next week with the TV camera's on and turn in your tickets, demanding a refund. That'll send a message, eh?