How reliable is this website?

Mile High

Rumor is circulating around WNY Sports and News shows that Buffalo Bills wide receiver, Eric Moulds, will be suspended for the remainder of the season. Nobody within the Bills organization has confirmed or denied this information so far. Stay tuned to the BBI for all the breaking news and rumors.

Here is the text.

Okay, now I'm starting to get pissed off about the way things are being handled here. First Sam Adams, now this. What the hell is going on with this staff??? Some can make a case for the Adams debacle (although I disagree), but Moulds has been a very loyal team player. Aside from some frustration following the '01 season he has spoken out very little, and just gone out and performed week after week. He stayed here when he didn't have to, because he wanted to be a Bill. If this report is true, I want Donahoe and Mularkey out of town on the next train!

There seems to be a growing pattern of how these situations are handled too. Case in point, Adams mysteriously disappears from the lineup, the coaching staff claims he was winded or asked to be taken out, etc. Adams denies it, claims he wants to play... then rumors of character issues and so on... now the same with Moulds??? This is absolute BS! I like some of our young talent as much as anyone, but this team is FAR better with Moulds and Adams ON THE FIELD! And at this point, I don't believe either have done anything to warrant their sitting out!

Rumor is circulating around WNY Sports and News shows that Buffalo Bills wide receiver, Eric Moulds, will be suspended for the remainder of the season. Nobody within the Bills organization has confirmed or denied this information so far. Stay tuned to the BBI for all the breaking news and rumors.

Here is the text.

523121[/snapback]

In other words, they're merely repeating what Brad Riter said on WGR tonight.

If you'd been here at about 8:00 this evening, you could have asked Brad about it yourself...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=36265

why don't you answer my pm's  :D

523139[/snapback]

'Cause you're still in trouble for not stopping by Lot 1 Pole 5 when you came down to... errr, whichever game it was you came down to?

Or because I read the first one, then forgot about it while I was working on other stuff. As others here can attest, I do things like that. Often.

Or because I'm a jerk. There seems to be a lot of that going around these days, if you listen to the general manager of a certain local football team. :(

(channelling Tony Kornheiser)

I'll try to do better next time.

'Cause you're still in trouble for not stopping by Lot 1 Pole 5 when you came down to... errr, whichever game it was you came down to?

Or because I read the first one, then forgot about it while I was working on other stuff. As others here can attest, I do things like that. Often.

Or because I'm a jerk. There seems to be a lot of that going around these days, if you listen to the general manager of a certain local football team. ;)

(channelling Tony Kornheiser)

I'll try to do better next time.

523148[/snapback]

to be honest when i came to buffalo for the KC game I don't even remember where i parked, all i could remember was that there was this guy drawing the bills sign on his kids faces and it was incredibly nicely drawn, plus i looked like crap being on no sleep, secondly my friends didn't wanna move from the spot and i doubt ur a jerk :(:D

to be honest when i came to buffalo for the KC game I don't even remember where i parked, all i could remember was that there was this guy drawing the bills sign on his kids faces and it was incredibly nicely drawn, plus i looked like crap being on no sleep,  secondly my friends didn't wanna move from the spot and i doubt ur a jerk ;)  :D

523150[/snapback]

sure.............. :(

Okay, now I'm starting to get pissed off about the way things are being handled here. First Sam Adams, now this. What the hell is going on with this staff??? Some can make a case for the Adams debacle (although I disagree), but Moulds has been a very loyal team player. Aside from some frustration following the '01 season he has spoken out very little, and just gone out and performed week after week. He stayed here when he didn't have to, because he wanted to be a Bill. If this report is true, I want Donahoe and Mularkey out of town on the next train!

There seems to be a growing pattern of how these situations are handled too. Case in point, Adams mysteriously disappears from the lineup, the coaching staff claims he was winded or asked to be taken out, etc. Adams denies it, claims he wants to play... then rumors of character issues and so on... now the same with Moulds??? This is absolute BS! I like some of our young talent as much as anyone, but this team is FAR better with Moulds and Adams ON THE FIELD! And at this point, I don't believe either have done anything to warrant their sitting out!

523123[/snapback]

This team has not been better with these players on the field. Sorry. 4-8 doesn't cut it. Defense can't stop anyone, and offense doesn't move the football after the first quarter.

Link.

All I can say is wow at this point.   :)

Edit:  Scroll down the page a little and check it out.

Edit again:  The website is b i l l s i n s i d e r .  com.  For some reason the link wouldn't work.  Sorry

523116[/snapback]

This post will probably get deleted, but it needs to be noted that:

bhillsinsideer = joke

Stay tuned.