Sage Rosenfels

Look...maybe its not so bad. Maybe the bills weren't so bad, but we were the unlucky team to be on the other side of the line of scrimmage when Sage Rosenfels came into his own. Watch him play pro-bowl caliber ball the rest of the season. Years from now when he gives his Hall of fame speech we can say..."Gosh I watched that game against Buffalo when he showed he was one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the game." :)

Look...maybe its not so bad.  Maybe the bills weren't so bad, but we were the unlucky team to be on the other side of the line of scrimmage when Sage Rosenfels came into his own.  Watch him play pro-bowl caliber ball the rest of the season.  Years from now when he gives his Hall of fame speech we can say..."Gosh I watched that game against Buffalo when he showed he was one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the game."  :D

522454[/snapback]

Rosenfels sure was a good college qb, Tenny. I always wondered why he didn't get some playing time. My impression of him was that he was satisfied to sit around on the bench for 3 or so years getting a few million per.

Life can be tough... :D

Look...maybe its not so bad.  Maybe the bills weren't so bad, but we were the unlucky team to be on the other side of the line of scrimmage when Sage Rosenfels came into his own.  Watch him play pro-bowl caliber ball the rest of the season.  Years from now when he gives his Hall of fame speech we can say..."Gosh I watched that game against Buffalo when he showed he was one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the game."  :D

522454[/snapback]

Except this defense makes everyone we play look like Hall of Fame material.

Well, thanks to the Bills he will have at least this one game on which he can hang his hat, tell his grandkids about, etc.

We have seen it happen several time this season already where a backup QB comes in and leads the team to victory. Ryan Fitzpatrick did it last week, and our own JP did it a number of weeks ago as well. What happens is these guys come in off the bench with no pressure on them whatsoever -- and face a defense that hasn't prepared for them.

The more I look back at it, it really is insane that Rosenfels passed for nearly 300 yards in just a little over a quarter. Clearly he was locked in... but our defense basically sat back and let him do whatever he wanted to do. There was so little pressure applied that you or I probably could have sat back there and at least completed a pass or two.