The turning point.

Thailog80

Inside the five with first and goal and again the "acme" crap. JP's int was the turning point. I place blame firmly on MM for calling that. That play took the wind out of our sails and let Miami back in.

519355[/snapback]

That call is my nomination for dumbest play call this year. MM is a retard.

nah. that was a good call that was wide open and JP fugged it up by throwing it late to the wrong shoulder. He makes that easy play and it's game over.

the turning point was the 4th down penalty on jabari greer that would have given us the ball back after an incompletion. After that, Mularkey coached scared, and the football gods punished him for it.

Don't blame JPL for throwing the ball...?

Or how about the JPL sack/fumble?

I still say the terrible playcalling in the 2nd/3rd qtr were the main reason -- shotgun almost every time it seemed.

CW

519374[/snapback]

Sure I do but I put more blame on MM.

It was a bad call, and as someone pointed out he threw it behind the receiver.

I will also point out that everyone blamed Josh reed for missing the ball in the endzone a couple weeks ago, that was also behind him, yet Evans had one for a first down towards the end of the games in his hands along the sideline, yet he let it get knocked out. Much easier catch, where is the call to cut Evans for a much easier catch?