fire Mularkey and the rest of the coaching staff

valle7878

This is probably the worst loss in team history. The Bills need to Fire every coach on this team. Starting with Tom Donahoe what has he done since he has been with Buffalo nothing except 5 losing teams and NO PLAYOFFS. Go to college and get a good coach!!! !@#$ you Tom YOU SUCK!!! Get rid of Gray and his staff. Clean House Ralph get some new coaching in there Fresh faces. Starting with TD!!!!

This is probably the worst loss in team history.  The Bills need to Fire every coach on this team.  Starting with Tom Donahoe what has he done since he has been with Buffalo nothing except 5 losing teams and NO PLAYOFFS.    Go to college and get a good coach!!!  !@#$ you Tom YOU SUCK!!!  Get rid of Gray and his staff.  Clean House Ralph get some new coaching in there Fresh faces.  Starting with TD!!!!

519353[/snapback]

Wooohoo, not gonna happen- you'll be watching this group for 10 years- and you'll be watching them win!

worst loss in team history??  i can think of four wose losses.

519372[/snapback]

There are reasons this was worse...Wont go into it right now cause I'm too pissed off...But this was not getting beaten by the best Team in Football like those other 4 Games...That is for certain...

I agree on the Coaching Staff btw...I want them gone now...period...