Dolphin Fans????????

Taro T

I apologise if someone else posted about this, and maybe it's just concession lines being even longer in their stadium than in the Ralph, but did anybody else notice that it looks like the stands are only about 25% full after the half?

I apologise if someone else posted about this, and maybe it's just concession lines being even longer in their stadium than in the Ralph, but did anybody else notice that it looks like the stands are only about 25% full after the half?

519058[/snapback]

I thought the exact same thing when they showed the overhead shot ... it is either 25-35% full or everyone is wearing orange jerseys.

I thought the exact same thing when they showed the overhead shot ... it is either 25-35% full or everyone is wearing orange jerseys.

519062[/snapback]

On the one plus side for the game, there were about 17 fish fans that saw the debacle in person. Although my guess is that there end up about 400,000 people that claim they were there.

I hate the @#%@$%%@@%$#@^#@$& fish!!!! I'm sure I was more upset after the "home run throw forward", but it's been a long time since I have been this ticked after a Bills game.