Start the panic!

Chilly

I am more of a Dewar's and scotch guy myself.

517807[/snapback]

Rookie.

Whenever you're on the other company's dime, you go Macallans 18 or 24 year old and scotch. Dewars is for your own company, unless you're with a crowd you're tight with - then EVERYBODY takes advantage. Security in numbers. Crocs always get a zebra or two, but never the ones who run fast together through the stream.

Little icewater on the side.

Their fault for inviting you.

What I want to know, is at what point she started hitting on Ken, and he was being encouraged to "take one for the team".

Rookie.

Whenever you're on the other company's dime, you go Macallans 18 or 24 year old and scotch. Dewars is for your own company, unless you're with a crowd you're tight with - then EVERYBODY takes advantage. Security in numbers. Crocs always get a zebra or two, but never the ones who run fast together through the stream.

You see, that was the kind of advice I needed in life, but my parents were always so distant on matters like this. God bless you 0:)

What I want to know, is at what point she started hitting on Ken, and he was being encouraged to "take one for the team".

517820[/snapback]

That was someone elses job. I was across the table...safe from the carnage. My coworkers on the other side of the table were not so fortunate.

That was someone elses job. I was across the table...safe from the carnage. My coworkers on the other side of the table were not so fortunate.

517845[/snapback]

Been there. Fortunately, never done that. It helps to have young cannon fodder to throw under the wheels.

But, you're never going to get that Silver Star shunning combat, though. Or three purple hearts either.

But, kudos...you are the politician in the family. You knew to pick the seat on the other side of the table.

Always thinking...

Been there. Fortunately, never done that. It helps to have young cannon fodder to throw under the wheels.

But, you're never going to get that Silver Star shunning combat, though. Or three purple hearts either.

But, kudos...you are the politician in the family. You knew to pick the seat on the other side of the table.

Always thinking...

517856[/snapback]

I saw the way she was acting in the shop, so I made sure I was a distance away from her.

Nothing like hooking up with 32 inch, 112 pound women,

there is just nothing like it.  :lol:

518113[/snapback]

Figger'd that one'd be coming. Obviously the (total) reference was to the weight only. :devil:

They'd be the same height if they were side-by-side.

Allthough end-to-end might be...interesting... :lol:

Rookie.

517820[/snapback]

My favorite is the guy who orders the Macallan and Coke. :devil::lol::lol: